My name is Keith, I’m videographer
I visualise and represent entrepreneurial, sports, arts, personal brands and any business activities through an atmospheric and emotional video clip, in order to create trust between partners and customers.
- I’m learning videography over 4y. Trough different online schools and lots of practicing.
- Over 200 Projects finished
- I speak English, Russian and Estonian
Videographers job description.
- Consult with the client to establish the creative brief and project deliverables
- Scout potential shoot locations
- Transport and set up video equipment as the project requires
- Assistance with staging and set preparation
- Shoot high quality, relevant video footage
- Take responsibility for sound and lighting
- Support the Producer, and/or work alongside the Production team
- Edit recorded footage to required standard
- Execute concept through to completion and according to original brief
Why should you hire a freelance videographer?
Taking on a freelance videographer is one of the best ways to market your business or tell your brand’s story. Experts in their field, they are flexible to your project’s needs and can capture a special event for you, or put together footage of your company that encapsulates its culture and successes. With the explosion of video content in recent years, these are projects that no company should miss out on.
Video Production Service Prices
Every project is personalized and there is no fixed prices.
For price information contact me:
Tel: (+372) 53656545